Saturday, October 24, 2009

Angklung~

hihi..
what i got to write taday is abt my new angklung!!
by the wat,i love angklung..

let me juz give a simple intruduction to u abt angklung..
angklung is a malay instrument..
it can b oni but in indonesia..

my aunt brought it for me when she went to indonesia~

recall back,in pri sch..
i was a Angklung player..

i start learning angklung when i was in P2..
'Angklung and Kulingdang' is one of my cca in pri..
now in Malaysia..i no longer playing it..

In p2..i dun really noe how to play a angklung..
in music..i was a slow learner..
but thankfully,i met a good teacher --- Ms Ho
she taugh me patiently..

n aso thank God..
Luckily..i did't let Ms Ho dissapointed..
in 2006,PT Angklung n Kulingdang got a silver in SYF(Singapore Youth Festival)

pt got 4 group of cca take part in the SYF (Horminical,SYF dance,Chinese Dance n we,,the angklung)
n oni Angklung got silver back..the rest all got Bronce

although,not many ppl noe wat is angklung
BUT..I was really v.proud to b a angklung player..

Angklung once bring joy n happiness to me!!
lastly..thank you Ms Ho for teaching me Angklung

and I LOVE U --- ANGKLUNG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment